Post Pictures of Your Pink Dive Gear.. :o)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am curious as to how many following this thread go out looking for gear that fits well and is of good quality before finding out if it comes in pink.

Or, go out looking for gear that comes in pink, and then narrow down the results by way of fit and quality.

I was actually shopping for new fins when I found my Cressi Frog Plus fins that happen to be pink & black.

Beaver Divers has exclusively been the world's highest dive shop located near Beaver Creek ski area for over 25 years.

Reactions: Jax
you don't want to get it. it's a sexual reference.

lol.. That's what I was thinking.. just making sure..

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Beaver Divers has exclusively been the world's highest dive shop located near Beaver Creek ski area for over 25 years.

I must say.. when you called me back yesterday my co-worker said "ummm, Britney.... Beaver Divers. Please tell me that has something to do with your scuba diving!!"

Yes,our name does bring out the curiosity in most people.

We are probably the Mosted Photographed SCUBA Store.

In fact right now, there are two women stopping to take a picture of our store.

It happens almost daily!

I just did my first dive (post cert) with my Zeagle Zena (hot pink front) and my Henderson 5ml wetsuit (black with pink). Mask, fins in pink as well (didn't use a snorkel, oops).

I wasn't sure how I would like the back inflate, but I love it! I fit and felt so much better than the regular BCD I worn before. No face plants, either. Not even close.

My gear is chosen with an eye first to quality and does it fit my needs. That I can get in the color I prefer, just a huge bonus!

I dive pink for my mom, Carol, who died from breast cancer 8/6/2010.

I just bought some pink/black fins. Thinking about a pink harness when I get my BP/wing. My drysuit is purple/blue. ( didn't offer pink or pink trim).
One of my AL 63s is bright pink, too.

britney.jpegHere is a glimpse of me in my pink gear. :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom