New Hog piston regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there any news on this BP2? Haven't seen anything posted online and no news since 6months ago when it was supposed to come out "soon".

It's been more than a year since we heard about the BP2...

BP2's are very close and our new titanium reg that uses the BP2 design is also almost here. The HOG BP2 will remain a DIN only regulator as HOG is a technical line. The titanium (TiExtreme) will be a yoke version.

BP2's are very close and our new titanium reg that uses the BP2 design is also almost here. The HOG BP2 will remain a DIN only regulator as HOG is a technical line. The titanium (TiExtreme) will be a yoke version.

they just cleared customs... heheh

Reactions: Jax

That's what I've been told last year.

they just cleared customs... heheh

Nice

-----------------------------------------------

These look pretty nice but how will they hold up against cold water?
Open piston regs aren't very cold resistant. Except if they have some sort of "environment seal".
IF you can call it that (lube in the exposed chamber)

Are these rated only for cave-country or can we use them in cold waters like here up north (Canada).

That's what I've been told last year.

Nice

-----------------------------------------------

These look pretty nice but how will they hold up against cold water?
Open piston regs aren't very cold resistant. Except if they have some sort of "environment seal".
IF you can call it that (lube in the exposed chamber)

Are these rated only for cave-country or can we use them in cold waters like here up north (Canada).

well, getting them right is more important than getting them early. Trust me I wanted to ship sooner.

well, getting them right is more important than getting them early. Trust me I wanted to ship sooner.

I do understand. Don't worry. But a bit more information here on SB or on your site might have reassured potential clients of what's going on.

Also, I asked how these would work in cold environment. Have you tested them in cold water?

I dove it ice diving in Chicago, no issues were had. The cold kit is a dealer installed option.

I do understand. Don't worry. But a bit more information here on SB or on your site might have reassured potential clients of what's going on.

Also, I asked how these would work in cold environment. Have you tested them in cold water?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom