Kona Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How was the boat? Diving? Crew? Anything else to share? Anything special to ask for/avoid?

Come On Curt............people are asking for feedback, and yours is, shall we say, ubber brief?

How was the boat? Diving? Crew? Anything else to share? Anything special to ask for/avoid?
Hey Chris, This is a great trip. The food is awesome. the diving wonderful. We did the manta dive and I was in heaven. There were at least 50 mantas! The rest of the trip was more than I expected. The crew made it that way. I am telling you I would go back in a heartbeat! I made the comment about food but I guess I should realize that there are different request for food on all liveaboards. I was defending our chef, who was very good. Anyway, have fun on your trip and I wish I could join you. There are some great surprises on this trip. Do not want to spoil it but all I can say is do pelagic magic. Tell me how it goes. I have pictures I will share. Just have to work on that. Any other questions I will gladly reply. Dive on, Curt.

---------- Post Merged at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Come On Curt............people are asking for feedback, and yours is, shall we say, ubber brief?

I will work on the reports. No hard feelings. Feel free to talk about diving anytime. Your buddy, Curt.

---------- Post Merged at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:54 AM ----------

I will do my best to answer the feedback. I do have pictures and I will say this is a wonderful trip. May do another trip in Cayman or the Bahamas. Join me I will explain myself about Kona. No hard feelings. Maybe we can dive together and sort it out. Will gladly accept dive buddies. Send me a response..Your buddy, Curt.

Thanks Curt! I had heard of pelagic magic from another op, but was thrilled when I heard that the KA might offer it! 3 weeks.....

Put in the "special request" for the Pelagic Magic early on in the cruise, and it's a boats vote of people wanting to do it, or instead, you may do a 2nd Manta dive.

both dives are very nice, but my vote goes for Pelagic Magic over the manta dive every time. Stunning Mind Blowing Imagination shattering critters on the Pelagic magic.

just don't drop your dive light or other item, as you're in 3000 - 5000 plus feet deep water.............at night...............with who knows what coming out of the depth right at you...........

Pelagic Magic Black Water Night Dive : Jack's Diving Locker

Just got back last night. I share the comments that the food is very good, I had no issues. Diving was also very good, better than Maui IMO but a bit on the same reef different day side by the end of the week as the terrain is fairly similar throughout, although there are some nice surprises here and there. But had some very good dives nevertheless.

Had I not requested PM, we may as mentioned have gone back and done a 2d manta, but the boat voted for PM and it was every bit of awesone

Back
Top Bottom