Greetings from Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BuiltLikeABulldog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey Guys! My girlfriend has been diving for Years, she's a Marine Biologist and is part of the Dive team as well, for her institute. We go surfing alot cause that's what I love, and I was feeling kinda bad cause we've never gone diving together and it's what she loves. So I started looking into it to get certified so we can go diving. After a week or so of looking at videos, reading books, magazines, talking to people... I'm incredibly stoked about getting my cert. I signed up at a local dive shop to get my cert and we go through the PADI elearning... since Thursday I've been refreshing my browser every hour thinking the email came and I missed it, checking my SPAM folder... just on the edge of my seat... I just want to get started! lol
So Yea, just riding this stoke all the way!
We live in Port Saint Lucie, and am totally stoked to explore the Treasure, of the Treasure Coast!

Congrats on starting your dive adventures. I'm jealous of you Florida divers, with your warm waters! Plus you always have a guaranteed buddy who is experienced now.

welcome, we have some great dive sites here. Be sure to check out Vero Beach Scuba club, Treasure coast scuba club and others. I also list alot of shore diving sites and reviews on my blog below

welcome, we have some great dive sites here. Be sure to check out Vero Beach Scuba club, Treasure coast scuba club and others. I also list alot of shore diving sites and reviews on my blog below

Yea Florida is kinda nice lol... in January I'm at the beach surfing lol. Got a full suit on... but I'm still at the beach in January lol.

Danielle thanks a lot! We'll be checking out your blog and the links as well! :)

Back
Top Bottom