West Palm Beach, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow!!!!

JD:

Glad to see you got the eagle rays! With my 60mm macro lens I didn't even bother.

It was great to dive with you and I hope to see you and Val soon. And, congrats again on the upcoming baby!!!!

Doug

JD, these are fantastic - your comfort with the local wildlife is really paying off! congrats - Scott

Thanks for the comments, all are much appreciated.

@Doug: good diving with you as well...Val was jealous having seen the eagle rays but is too happily pregnant to care all that much. Hope to see you soon.

I was about to post that the first pic was wall-worthy (hard enough to get a good side profile of a queen angel fish alone), but those next 2 are also show stoppers, and all good.

Richard.

Thanks for the compliment Richard. That Moray/Angelfish was right place/right time. I was with the Moray for a few minutes as he/she inspected the dome on my camera when I noticed the angelfish skimming the coral about 20' away. The angelfish made a B-line for the elevated portion above the moray...I took about 5 shots but only 2 placed the angelfish in a good position and only one of those had the moray "posing". The angelfish was in the area for about 2-3 seconds. My favorite shot this month though.

Back
Top Bottom