CoCo View for Thanksgiving... anyone else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kryssa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My husband and I just booked CoCo View for November 17-24. Will we be seeing any of you other Scubaboarders there? This will be our first time there!

Not to worry, Kryssa....as you get closer to the date i'm sure others will come on the board asking similar questions. CCV has a chat room....might try that.

I'm looking into gathering up a couple friends for Roatan Thanksgiving as well, but all of the posts about the rain are scaring me. If I can find a really good fishing charter company, that may put me over the edge, but also need to research the weather some more. Nice to see you weren't scared to book and give it a go.

We have been in Cancun during hurricane season twice now and over 2 weeks total and had 1 rainy day. Hoping our luck holds out. However, the real reason is that I am limited on vacation days and over Thanksgiving I get 5 days for the "price" of 3.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom