First time in Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

norbs007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Went to Cancun for the first time and had to experience the beautiful waters out there. Solo Buceo Diving is onsite where we stayed in which made arrangements hassle free. Not exactly sure what they call the sites they took us but they sure were two of the best dives I had. Saw two different Moray eels and the different schools of fish were simply amazing. Plus the Solo Buceo Diving crew were very nice and attentive, dive gear were included but I brought my own BC and reg. They setup everything and all I need to do is sit down don my gear and jump. I'm just hooked all over again, can't wait to go back and do Cozumel. Wreck and cenote dives for sure.

Cool, sounds like a great dive. How was the visibility for you? I last went out around the 1st, and it was kind of poor at that time.

I was there mid June and dove before it started raining hard. It did rain a little the day before but viz was about 45 the following day. Compared to Monterey Bay where I normally go it was awesome to be in warm waters again.

Did you get a chance to dive with Jaime at Solo Buceo?

Sorry, but I'm really bad with names. There were two DMs on the boat taking care of two groups and I was with the one who looks like the Dos Equis man... only younger :)

Back
Top Bottom