Going to Cozumel in October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

judydivescoz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
September and November who is going threads are up an running. It's time we started October! It's a great time to go, no crowds and warm water. Jed and i will be there October 4-14, diving with or favorite Albatros Charters and staying at Casa Consuela. I think the condo is owned by a SBer, we found it on VRBO or the rental site at TripAdvisor and chose it for the great location. Most times we stay with friends but decided to rent this trip. We will be renting a car for the 10 days from Isis. Looking forward to friends, diving and relaxing.

I can play this time! I, along with 3 of my buddies, are going Oct 13 - 20. Diving with Sergio Sandeval(Jr) and staying at Hotel Flamingo, which is a small hotel just off the square. This repeats a bigger trip we did in Nov of 2011. We had such a good time doing 3 tank dives during the day and eating good food at night. This time we are going to see how cheap we can eat :eat:

My friend Fred will be with myself the 13th thru the 20th.
Staying at Villa Aldora. Diving with Aldora Divers.

Edit: .

I was just thinking we needed an October thread Judy. We will be there October 19-28 staying in a condo on the north end and as always diving with Blue XT~Sea. Come on October!!!

Just booked mine today.
Oct 6-13 at the Blue Angel and diving with Blue Angel.

Tammy

1st time going to Coz....solo, staying at the Sabor, 21-26, and diving with DivingbyAlison.....
(did I do okay??)

Pat

October 20-27, staying at Iberostar and diving with Alison.

CaptnPat, looks like we will be diving with you.

Jackie & Keith

My wife and I will be there Oct. 17-26th

We have no idea where to stay or who to dive with. Park Royal is currently at the top of our list

Back
Top Bottom