divers supply has dc1200 elite on sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merchant

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
heads up if your looking for a camera. and maybe a omg surprise dc1200 w proflash sl708 = sale 599.
now i ordered one and it didn't ship right away. i went into my account and checked a day later it said one or more item was backlogged.
i checked a day later and the shipment changed to a dc1400 pro sl725 instead and they shipped it. with no extra charge. im watching ups tracking now should get it Monday or Tuesday.

good luck.....

thanks got lucky. and ups just delivered it , is indeed a dc1400 !

NICE ! :D its a sweet deal. btw get the defuser for the strobe you will need it huge differences in back scatter

and pearstone makes a great charger for this that has interchangeable plates so you can charge diffident types of bat's.

check out http://www.bhphotovideo.com/ for accessorys, they ship fast too...

I ordered the DC1200 from LeisurePro for 378.95 on the 15th. Just came today and indeed, they shipped a DC1400 as well! I think that is 499 on their site...

I am VERY pleased... I'll test it in Lake Tahoe tomorrow and use it in Cozumel the week of the 27th!

Back
Top Bottom