Looking for XZ1, LX5, S95 or S100 setup.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1c11

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for one of these cameras with housing and accesories. Also interested in wide angle lens.
Thank you

I got one Fisheye FIX s90 housing (brand new)+ Canon Powershot S90 + FIX UWL-04 wide angle wet lens + Sea&Sea YS-110a strobe + Bigblue LED light + Ultralight clamp, base & handle to let go. All is in excellent condition. PM if interested.

PM sent about my complete Nauticam XZ1 setup, 2 YS110a strobes, sola600 focus light, INON UWL H100 wide angle lens, 2 INON UCL165 macro lenses and more.

Still looking.
Please, because of the high price of the advanced housings, I prefer to go for the camera brand housings. Thank you.
I'm also looking for a strobe (especially YS02) and wide angle that would fit the housing.

Hi 1c11 - I plan to post my camera kit for sale tonight - might be just what you're looking for. Canon s90, Ikelite housing, macro and wide angle wet lenses, tray with handles, and 2 Sea&Sea YS-01 strobes. Includes all boxes, o-rings, accessories, etc. For lower cost I have a flex arm with tray and can sell with a single strobe. Everything is used but in great condition. Photos are ready and I'm researching prices later today before it's officially for sale. Please PM me if interested.

If "1c11" is interested in your offer of the single strobe arrangement, I would be interested in it's brother to add a second light source to my existing YS-25.

Jeffrey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom