O2 Fills

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquatrax

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey Fellow Swampers,

Anyone know of a shop in the DFW area with O2 fills? Needing to fill the Double 80's and having a hard time finding a shop that can generate that level of pressure/volume.

Thanks

Have you tried to Scuba Toys?

Yep, they haven't carried o2 in years, I spoke with Patti at International SCUBA last night, they bank it and can handle the fills. Problem solved!

---------- Post Merged at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:03 AM ----------

Darn, no booster... Still looking.

I f you are talking about PP blending of nitrox they do that at Blue Sea Adventures in Rockwall.

Double 80s full of 02?

I am sorry if I am being nosy for what do you need double 80s of O2 for?
Keep my doubled 80's with 100% O2 .... much easier to whip O2 from the 80's into my 3L than to keep returning to the LDS to fill the 3L.
I think Aquatrax just wants to dive shallow, cause he's not doing anything else with those O2 filled 80's till after October....after just sayin....

Also, why does someone "like" a post like the one quoted without knowing the facts or circumstance?

Keep my doubled 80's with 100% O2 .... much easier to whip O2 from the 80's into my 3L than to keep returning to the LDS to fill the 3L.
I think Aquatrax just wants to dive shallow, cause he's not doing anything else with those O2 filled 80's till after October....after just sayin....

Also, why does someone "like" a post like the one quoted without knowing the facts or circumstance?

Exactly what Franco said, that, and to have people ask questions phrased with a dangling preposition....

Whipping for a rebreather sounds like a great use. I was kind of wondering if someone would be diving with that much O2. Or if they were just needing alot of deco gas.

Exactly what Franco said, that, and to have people ask questions phrased with a dangling preposition....

Let's start with people learning the difference between breathe and breath :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom