PADI Rescue Diver Corse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chriskinney18

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello every one,
Middle of next month I start my water skills and take my written test for PADI Rescure Diver. I tried looking on google and what not for pratice tests just to see how i would do. I didnt have any luck. Was woundering if any one knows of a site where i could take a practice test. I have had the book and owned the DVD for about a month now and have a pretty good understanding.

Complete the book and watch the DVD now. Revise the material again a couple of days before the test and you will be prepared.

Just completed my rescue course. If you can answer the knowledge reviews and tests in the book without needing the multiple guess answers as a guide, you'll ace it. I don't remember one question that was not covered in the book.

Completed my Rescue Course last month. Reread the book, do highlight the areas as instructed and complete the knowledge reviews. The test is really not that hard if you've done all the learning steps. But some of the open water scenarios are physically demanding, so get lots of rest the night before. Good luck!

Last edited:
It's not designed to fail, if u miss something during the class the instructor will help you out. Don't stress over it.

If you know the answers to the practice questions during the text and the knowledge reviews at the end of each chapter, I believe you will have no problem passing the written test.

Richard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom