Shearwater Predator OLED PROT-SA (TriMix OC Version)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

azchipka

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Complete details on unit can be found on the shearwater website

Unit is lightly used and does have my wife's initials (CAC) engraved in the side. Engraving is light and could be buffed off.

THIS IS THE OPEN CIRCUIT TRIMIX VERSION OF THE PREDATOR. Yes it has all the current firmware already installed. If you want the closed circuit version you can always purchase the upgrade code from Shearwater to have this converted to a OC / CCR unit.

Unit has about 50 dives on it and other then the initials and some general wear is in perfect condition. Send me a email (azchipka@thechipkahouse.com) not a PM and not a post if you want more information or want pictures.

Asking $825 plus shipping and payment processing fees for how ever you want to make payment. Yes I will consider reasonable offers. What defines a reasonable offer? Ask yourself if you were selling this unit would you consider the offer? If the answer is no then there is a good chance I wont either.

I have a bunch of other items I am also getting rid of including a full set of brand new doubles regs, a mint condition white fusion bullet and all kinds of other stuff. You can visit the following URL for a full list: Equipment Clean Out | Avery Z Chipka

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. US ONLY!

---------- Post Merged on August 1st, 2012 at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was on July 31st, 2012 at 01:34 PM ----------

Unit has been sold

Hi Avery;

I sent 3 emails to confirm if you received my Paypal payment and to ask if you shipped my items out. Haven't gotten any response.

Would appreciate it if you would respond.
Thanks.

It's been almost 2 weeks, several PMs and emails to the OP and no response. I just want to know if I've been scammed out of 55 bucks or if the items I paid for through Paypal have been shipped or not. Pretty simple request, I think.

I did speak with him, said he'd call me right back, he didn't. Sent a final email to him saying I'd file a complaint with PayPal. Got a message that items were shipped. We'll see. I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt that maybe I slipped through the cracks, but nonetheless, over three weeks after I paid and numerous emails without any response is not the way to do business, imo. Again, hopefully I receive the items and it was just an oversight on his part.

Thanks.

He is all over the Internet. It must be keeping him busy. Good luck. It looked like a great deal and I am looking for that computer but I remember another problem with a seller in that area. Did not have time to research to make sure it was not the same guy. It was not now I have had a day off to search articles.

name sounds familiar though I can't place where...I sure hope it wasn't another thread on another board where some clown got beat for his money. File the complaint - don't wait any longer. I ran into this once and PayPal got me sorted out. It's too much money to keep waiting - you can always cancel your complaint if you receive the item. What a shame...I hope it all ends better and the sour taste in your mouth (no matter how it ends) goes away soon.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom