Doubles Setup: ScubaPro MK25 / A700 Mint Condition -Full Setup-

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azchipka

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Complete details on unit can be found on the ScubaPro Website

Full configuration for doubles diving. Includes:
  • x2 ScubaPro MK25 First Stages
  • x2 ScubaPro A700 Second Stages
  • x1 ScubaPro SPG
  • X2 LPI Hoses
  • X1 Reg Bag

Setup has about 10 dives on it all conducted in freshwater. Setup has never been in saltwater. Send me a email (
azchipka@thechipkahouse.com
) not a PM and not a post if you want more information or want pictures. Setup was used as a backup unit for when I was diving every weekend but not that I am only diving open circuit doubles about once a month or less I see no reason to have multiple sets of tec regs.

Asking $1250 plus shipping and payment processing fees for how ever you want to make payment. Yes I will consider reasonable offers. What defines a reasonable offer? Ask yourself if you were selling this unit would you consider the offer? If the answer is no then there is a good chance I wont either.

I have a bunch of other items I am also getting rid of including a full set of brand new doubles regs, a mint condition white fusion bullet and all kinds of other stuff. You can visit the following URL for a full list:
Equipment Clean Out | Avery Z Chipka

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. US ONLY!

Back
Top Bottom