Looking for a buddy boat around Clearwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John from the burg

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for a regular buddy boat to go out with us;

Our safe range is 140 miles round trip but most of our dives are around 60-80, we can hit the grounds on good days if wanted.
We cruise at 30 mph but can go slower if needed.
We put in normally at the belleair causeway ramp or Johns pass but can meet anywhere from tarpon springs to ft desoto.
90% of the time only experienced divers on the boat but I do have a green friend or two for easy dive days.
We do spearfish but not always if that is a deterrent for a good bud boat.
Veterans reef, pinellas #2, mexican pride, pipeline mid sites and the pipeline are some of our favs, most of the time we are weekend mornings but we do go out after work for night dives during the week as well, pretty much whenever.
The boat has 2 radios, (25 watt fixed and 6 watt hand) 2 plbs, raft, sea anchor and tons more because we like coming back.

We do look like crazy dudes in their mid 20s but were responsible safe divers who care about safety and the well being of all on board. Having said that there will be beer in the cooler for the looooong rides back to shore but no getting drunk and no drinking before dives on our boat, you can do whatever you want lol.

Anyone interested???? :goingdown:

Hi John, I am always down for a couple dives a month. I am an experienced diver. I do spear fish occasionally. How ever I do work over night. But I am off every Friday Saturday Sunday.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Most of our diving is sat and sun so your work schedule shouldn't be a problem.

Where do you like to dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom