its official now...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Opps yes forgot he was walking when we saw him, i guess he was far enough away to look smaller than 1.5 or so that he is now. Just remember for further babysitting from the FCD section during function, the price is several beers (after sitting of course) :wink:

awesome!

Hey Collin congratulations to you and the Mrs. :dazzler1:

Congrats again, buddy!!

Congrats on a future baby bubble blower!

Chuck

Congrats, Mr. & Mrs. Bulla!!!. :dazzler1:

Thanks so much, everybody! We're pretty excited! :eek:) My diving days are officially over until next spring, though. You should have seen the look on my doctor's face when I told him I had gone diving last Saturday night. I told him it was shallow, but he tried telling me how the physiology is different between the fetus and blah, blah, blah, so I just smiled and nodded. I guess I'll go along with him and switch gears to bubble-watcher for a little while. (Of course, my mom was water skiing at 9 months when she was pregnant with me, and I turned out okay. Hmmmmm....) I'll just have a LOT of catching up to do next year!

And, Wendy, I'll let you know once I see how bad Xavier's terrible two's are. :wink: Hee-hee!

Love, Kris

Congrats, Kris & Colin, and remember that the great thing about the Lauderdale by the Sea reefs is that they're very snorkleable! On a clear day it's almost like being down there, and the honeycomb is only about 13' anyway. Hope to see you!
KBulla:
Thanks so much, everybody! We're pretty excited! :eek:) My diving days are officially over until next spring, though.

Okay, it's time to admit it out loud....contrary to popular belief (about me, that is), I think (other people's) babies are just great--double Colin and Kris' kids....a boy who actually smiles at me when I try to pick him up.... :)

Many congrats again, guys--I'm sure we'll all be waiting to see which kind you get!! here's to a trouble-free 9-months!!
'

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom