what do you do after diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are zip lines which are fun.

You can rent a boat but watch out for the currents.

You could go fishing like an afternoon charter.

You could do a booze cruise.

Hanging out at the pool can be fun and relaxing.

You could do some shopping.

You could rent bikes, just be careful.

A hike in the jungle is fun.

There is an old lighthouse on the other side of the island.

Visiting the south beaches is fun.

Golf!

There is a dolphin swim.

There is lots of things to do! Have Fun!

Submarine, Parasail, or really live dangerously, rent a Moped.:D

+1 on renting a moped. It's the best way to see the island, easier to find parking,and a ton of fun. But remember, you are in a foreign country, the rules are different, and it's dangerous. Watch out for the gringos in the rent-a-jeeps.

Let's see, I'm 43 years old and I've got a girlfriend 9 years younger than me. I'm diving in the morning and looking for something fun to do in the afternoon? I'd tell you my thoughts but this is a family board...

Well, there is plenty of time for that :wink: , as well as other stuff - I've got a lot of energy!

---------- Post Merged at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Thanks all for the ideas!

Let's see, I'm 43 years old and I've got a girlfriend 9 years younger than me. I'm diving in the morning and looking for something fun to do in the afternoon? I'd tell you my thoughts but this is a family board...

I think the whole point of the thread was to show off his 34 year old girlfriend....

"I think the whole point of the thread was to show off his 34 year old girlfriend.... "

So where are the pictures?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom