A Chinese "Swan" gets dumped

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of course my son is as handsome as they come, and brilliant too... certainly takes after his old man. Can't get a plastic surgeon to remedy failing gray matter!

Doc

I'm in South Korea ! Did they mention any details on the plastic surgeon ? I'm sure i could do with some help with a few (minor) eyesores on me otherwise-perfect anatomy :wink:

Diver0001:
LOL. Wouldn't that just get your silicone all bunched up....

Was there a picture of the kid?

R..
Nope, no pictures

What I want to know is why they would even get married without the man seeing pictures of the girl when she was younger? Every girlfriend I have ever had has shown me pictures of herself as a kid, playing in the yard, birthday parties, high school graduation, etc. I mean, when that guy went over to his fiance's parents house, the parents would have shown off their daughter's embarrassing kiddie photos. Parents just love to do stuff like that.

"Oh this is little Ming at 4 months on a bear rug. Isn't her little bottom cute?"

"It's a lot bigger now..."

"Ah-ha-ha and here's a photo of her in 3rd grade at the petting zoo."

"Which one's her?"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom