Nauticam Housing for Canon 550D T2i---only $500 !! Huge Price Drop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oceanvideos

Registered
Reaction score
The housing did not sell the first time I listed it on ebay, so I have relisted with an extremely low starting bid of $500. This Nauticam Housing for the Canon 550D T2i retails for $2500 before taxes, so this is an incredible deal if you want a housing for the Canon T2i. This housing is in perfect condition. Buying this will be the same as buying a brand new housing. I used it on one blue water trip so it did not come in contact with any rocks or sand. (I am now selling only the housing. The other accessories listed above have sold.)

Here is the ebay link for the new listing.

http://www.ebay.com/...0D T2i&_sacat=0

In excellent condition. Like new. I just bought this system one month ago and have only used it on one trip. I also have an Aquatica T2i housing, but one of its levers froze up right before I was leaving on a trip. They could not repair it in time for my trip and they did not have any housings to loan me. So I bought this Nauticam to use on just this one trip. I do not need two housings and my Aquatica is now repaired, so I am selling the Nauticam. (The Aquatica Housing is older and I think it would be more difficult to get a good selling price for it.)

Back
Top Bottom