Diver recovered after 13 years

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, she'd moved on and remarried and maybe it just brought back too many memories. People are buried at sea anyway so what's the difference? Not many people are ever likely to come across the body, not even if they go that deep. I'm told there are 6 others down there (at the bottom of the Blue Hole in Belize) but that's the only one I've seen. Recovery is a very costly business - I was prepared to do it at no profit, but even so it would have cost many thousand dollars.

Nice widow...

Well, she'd moved on and remarried and maybe it just brought back too many memories. People are buried at sea anyway so what's the difference? Not many people are ever likely to come across the body, not even if they go that deep. I'm told there are 6 others down there (at the bottom of the Blue Hole in Belize) but that's the only one I've seen. Recovery is a very costly business - I was prepared to do it at no profit, but even so it would have cost many thousand dollars.

After so many years and you have moved on with your life, why would you want to disturb their resting place? To me it's the same as the men that were left on the USS Arizona, or any other ship that's out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom