Nikon D7000 Complete Aquatica Dive Package - With Camera, Lenses, Housing, Ports, etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kmitch

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello!

I have decided to sell my Nikon D7000 and the underwater housing and accessories associated with this camera. Everything is in perfect working order and this is a complete, ready to dive package. I would prefer to sell everything together but will consider parting out if someone isn't interested in the whole setup. The underwater equipment has only been dove a handful of times, which is a major reason why I'm selling it (don't have the time to dive it).

The complete setup includes:
  • Nikon D7000 Camera Body (USA Warranty, not grey market)
  • Aquatica D7000 camera housing with accompanying accessories, hydrophone, and TTL/fiber optic synch connector
  • Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens
  • Nikon 85mm Macro lens
  • Aquatica Mini Dome Port (#18410, for the Tokina lens)
  • Aquatica Macro Dome Port (#18428, for Nikon 85mm)
  • Tokina 10-17mm zoom gear
  • Aquatica port extension ring for mini dome port
  • Vello BG-N4 battery grip (Freebie!)

To purchase this whole setup new would cost well over $6,500. Buy the complete setup for $3,900 USD.

Prices for Individual Items
  • Nikon D7000 Camera Body (will include the Vello BG-N4 Battery Grip for free) - $725
Includes the camera, strap, battery, charger, manual, paperwork, body cap, and original box. Everything is in perfect working order. Only minor cosmetic blemishes from normal wear and tear on the camera, the most obvious being a small scuff on the on/off switch that has no impact on the camera's performance. I am including the Vello BG-N4 battery grip for free with purchase of the camera, however, you will need to purchase a second battery to use this grip.

• Aquatica D7000 camera housing - $1800
    Includes the Aquatica D7000 camera housing (#20068-OPT) which was serviced by Aquatica earlier this year. Has not been dove since servicing. All components, including the moisture alarm, hydrophone, mounting plate, arms, manuals, extra o-ring, etc are included. Comes in the original box and I'm adding a free body cap to cover the port connector when there is no port attached.

• Tokina 10-17mm F/3.5-4.5 Fisheye lens - $350
    No scratches or scuffs on this lens! In perfect condition, any blemishes are un-noticable and are on the external body only. Includes the original packaging, lens caps and manual. Impeccable condition!

• Nikon 85mm F/3.5 DX VR Macro lens - $300
    Few people know about this lens from Nikon. Get the advantages of a 60mm and a 105mm in a compromising 85mm lens. I've taken a bunch of great macro shots with this lens! It's in perfect condition, no scratches on the glass itself and only very minor signs of use on the external body. Includes all original packaging, lens caps and lens hood.

• Aquatica Mini Dome Port (#18410, for the Tokina lens) - $380
    The mini dome is great for travel and much easier to deal with underwater than the larger domes typically used with a fisheye lens. Includes the neoprene cover and comes in the original packaging with manual.

• Aquatica Macro Dome Port (#18428, for Nikon 85mm) - $270
    This dome port can be used with either the 60mm or 85mm lens without requiring an extension ring. Does not allow for manual focus, but the Nikon lenses focus so fast that it's not a problem! Has minor signs of wear on the outside of the body but nothing on the glass that would interrupt your image quality. Includes the neoprene cover and comes in the original packaging.

• Aquatica Tokina 10-17mm zoom gear - $100
    This zoom gear mounts on the Tokina 10-17mm fisheye and allows you to zoom the lens while in the housing. Perfect condition.

• Aquatica port extension ring for mini dome port - $170
    This is the standard Aquatica extension ring that is required to use the Tokina 10-17mm with the mini dome port. Perfect condition.

Buy the complete package and save!

Photos:

DSC_2693.jpg

DSC_2694.jpg

DSC_2700.jpg

DSC_2703.jpg

DSC_2704.jpg

DSC_2713.jpg

DSC_2714.jpg

DSC_2715.jpg

DSC_2716.jpg

DSC_2721.jpg

DSC_2724.jpg

DSC_2727.jpg

Want more photos? Visit my photobucket.

I accept payment via Paypal ONLY. Will entertain offers, but these prices are roughly 60% of the new price, which is extremely reasonable. I prefer to sell to US buyers for shipping purposes. If you buy the complete package I will ship to you for free, all others will pay actual shipping cost (most of this can fit in a USPS "if it fits, it ships" box).

Thanks and happy diving!
Kristen

Last edited:
Thanks to those who have sent PMs. I am now will to start parting out. Priority goes to US based buyers. Please PM with requests and offers.

I am interested in Aquatica D7000 camera housing and Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 Fisheye lens. Have been sold?
If I purchase the delivery will be made in the USA.
Thank you

they are all sold, he just never closed the thread

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom