People to dive with FWB/Destin???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sil3nce

New
Reaction score
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
# of dives
0 - 24
Been diving for years, but recently I actually got certified. Now I'm trying to find who to dive with or if anybody needs dive buddies. Just let me know and I'm up for anything. As long as it's weekends I'm good.

hey there! I live in FWB/Destin area and dive as many weekends as I possibly can. I do a lot of diving out of Pensacola because honestly the diving is better there than in Destin.

Always up for adding another diver to the group!

--Ryan

there's not any big clubs around that I know of. I DM for a lot of the boats in P'cola and all the captains up there are absolutely awesome. Are you familiar with ScubaTech? They are on 98 just east of AJ's; they're the best shop in Destin hands down. If you're headed to P'cola then Dive Pros (on 98 across from Corey Station) is the best shop.

But most of us here are military guys from Hurlburt/Eglin that dive together.

my email is ryan7721@gmail, feel free to PM me or email me anytime!

--Ryan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PADI Rescue/DM 09100Z7445
Dr Dive/Wet Dream/Sea Cobra/Y-Knot

Diving is my passion...I live to dive!

I’ve heard from those shops, mainly when I was searching for local dive shops when I first got here, but haven’t gone to either of those yet.
It’s good to hear that you all are military, I’m from Eglin myself. I’ll definitely PM or email you to see if I can log a couple of dives especially before it gets cold!

-James

Hi Guys,

there actually are a few groups in this area, ranging from Gulfport to Panama City Beach Florida ... here's the scubaboard link
Gulf Coast Diving Society

Also there's a group on facebook that's MUCH more active on posts

And one more that's in Panama City Beach

There's actually a group of us going to St. Andrews this Saturday

Back
Top Bottom