How do you carry your GoPro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Shibby, now I saw that you glued an adhesive mount to the coupler - just make sure you tie the camera to the rig with a lanyard/tether/leash, in case the adhesive fails, or put a bolt on your coupler with a tripod adapter.
Very easy to make rig there, good job.

Hey Shibby, now I saw that you glued an adhesive mount to the coupler - just make sure you tie the camera to the rig with a lanyard/tether/leash, in case the adhesive fails, or put a bolt on your coupler with a tripod adapter.
Very easy to make rig there, good job.

Thanks! Yeah just before we went for a dive, I found that I still had a bag of tethers lying around to I made sure everything was attached nicely. Also grabbed the wrist strap from my old dive torch and secured it on there. I took it for a spin yesterday and it works like a charm!

GOPR0900.jpg

I built a Home made PVC and foam bicycle grip frame. I attached a cord to it..Gopro grip 002.jpgGopro grip 003.jpg

Looks like a suction cup from the picture. Not sure how that would behave under pressure...

It does look like the suction cup, didn't think it would stay on while underwater at any depth Has anyone used the gopro hero 2 outdoor adhesive Mount work underwater, I would like to put it on my ikelite housing, we will be diving to a depth up to 100 feet. I know they make a surf verion that must stay on while in the water

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom