Atomic Regs and misc hoses.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scared Silly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A few items to clear out, all items are used and in good condition, photos coming soon. Prices include CONUS shipping and Paypal fees.

Aeris Atmos Pro Second Stage Regulator, a fine second stage with the spiffy venturi assist, the purge cover comes off as a single piece with easy access to the diaphragm, did I mention the spiffy venturi assist :) $75

Atomic Z1 first and second stage, DIN, first stage has been rebuilt, second stage is clean and breaths nicely, grey cover. $175

Atomic B2 first stage, rebuilt, DIN, Jet seat piston, $175.

Halcyon 7' LP hose and 22" LP inflator hose - SOLD

Last edited:
Pictures of the Atomic aquatics B2 first stage and the Aeris Atmos Pro Second Stage Regulator.

Attachments

• KICX2507.jpg
    KICX2507.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 316
  • KICX2506.jpg
    KICX2506.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Are you willing to sell just the 1st stage?

Clammy, if you bought the first stage, I need only a second stage... maybe we could split?

It just occurred to me that he wasn't actually selling the two pieces together but individually anyways! I guess we're good!

Atomic B2 first stage, rebuilt, DIN, Jet seat piston - SOLD

The only item left is:

Aeris Atmos Pro Second Stage Regulator, a fine second stage with the spiffy venturi assist, the purge cover comes off as a single piece with easy access to the diaphragm, The reg was just checked out by my local tech and he said it was in excellent working order. He said it was easily run $200 so at $75 it is a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom