Whites Fusion Bullet W/ Extras Size Small / Medium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azchipka

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Getting out of diving for awhile as a result of family planning. Would rather not have gear sitting around in the storage unit getting old when I know its likely to be awhile before it gets used again. Already parted with most of the good stuff but still remaining is an almost perfect condition Whites Fusion Bullet Size Medium with Si-Tec Ring System installed. A size chart for the suit can be found here:
*Sport Diving - Fusion Bullet Drysuit - Whites Diving

Suit has about 20 dives on it even mix between fresh water and salt water dives. Suit is well cared for as you can see from the picture.

You can get full details on the suit by visiting *Sport Diving - Fusion Bullet Drysuit - Whites Diving

Package includes:
S/M Whites Fusion Bullet suit W/ Pockets
Halcyon Gators Size Medium
Whites Zip Dry Hood Size Large
Whites Fusion Boots Size 9
Whites Traveler Backpack
Light Monkey P-Valve // Never Used or Installed
Bunch of Unused still seal Catheters if you want them (about 30)
Assortment of Extra Seals, Rings, Etc.
Whites MK2 Glacier Series Jumpsuit Size Medium or MK2 Glacier Series Jacket

If you prefer I also have a Whites Thermal Fusion Jumpsuit which you have instead of the glacier series undergarment for an additional $150 or I'll throw it in for another $200. Want all three undergarments add $300 and you can have all three instead of just one.

If you want an inflation system (6cf Bottle, Inflation Reg, Halcyon Mounting Straps), I have that to but its not included in the sale add another $200 for that.

Asking $1800 includes shipping via UPS Ground inside the continental United States (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NO EXCEPTIONS). If you want insurance on it you'll need to cover that portion. You will also need to cover any associated payment fees (ie credit card or paypal transaction fees). Local Pick up is also available in North Carolina. Reasonable offers will of course be considered.

I am home through the end of the week then I will be traveling for a week. If sold before I head out of town it will ship with in one business day. If its after I depart there will be a couples days delay to get it in route.

If you have any questions or want additional photos please email me at azchipka@thechipkahouse.com

IMG_1532.jpgIMG_1533.jpgIMG_1534.jpgIMG_1535.jpgIMG_1536.jpgIMG_1537.jpgIMG_1538.jpgIMG_1539.jpgIMG_1540.jpgIMG_1541.jpgIMG_1542.jpgIMG_1543.jpgIMG_1544.jpgIMG_1545.jpg

---------- Post Merged on September 25th, 2012 at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous Post was on September 24th, 2012 at 11:37 AM ----------

Price drop $1700

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom