Vortoberfest VIII - 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe us Ladies need to get it going. :wink:
I hope to be there on Friday for Morrisons if it isn't like the pictures I have seen lately and St Andrews on Saturday. I haven't checked tides or anything.
I have been tied up with work for weeks. (Well you know not literally) :wink: I don't do that work anymore. It was just a sideline thing anyway.

It is with deep regret that I must report I can't make it this year. Unavoidable obligations elsewhere have surfaced.
:(
Rick

It is with deep regret that I must report I can't make it this year. Unavoidable obligations elsewhere have surfaced.
:(
Rick

It won't be the same without you and Kathy!! :depressed:

---------- Post Merged at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Maybe us Ladies need to get it going. :wink:
I hope to be there on Friday for Morrisons if it isn't like the pictures I have seen lately and St Andrews on Saturday. I haven't checked tides or anything.
I have been tied up with work for weeks. (Well you know not literally) :wink: I don't do that work anymore. It was just a sideline thing anyway.

Friday at Morrisons sounds great!!! :D

As of now, I plan to be there sometime saturday. Anyone doing a boat dive out of pcb by chance?

I will be sticking to springs and shore diving but if anyone would like to try to get a group together for a boat trip you are more than welcome to!

if we make it, will be the same as Denise. I just was told that it's in the works for me to go perm here, which is great news. But it's not a done deal yet, likely to happen sometime next month & may be a problem for us to be able to make the trip as I'd want that friday off for the drive down. We'll see but I'm cautiously optimistic right now.

I've not checked the tide table yet, possibly St Andrews jetties are doable saturday?

---------- Post Merged at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:21 PM ----------

High10:43AM1.1

Very possible

Sounds like a good time for high tide!

Like Uncle Rick, unfortunately; I will not be attending this year either. :(
As much as I look forward to meeting all my friends, I have other obligations as well.
Y'all have a great time and I will enjoy VF VIII vicariously through all the pics and video I expect to be taken. :)

Its a week to go and this thread seems devoid of life, is anyone planning on going?l

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom