how to remove "defender" tag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC

Contributor
Reaction score
I am so behind the power curve I just found out the law suit thing is over. Missed that announcement.

So, how do I get the defender tag off? I have looked all through my profile items and didnt see anything.

thanks.....and glad it turned out ok....or so I heard.

<<<heads over to the search box to figure out how he missed that too

So, how do I get the defender tag off? I have looked all through my profile items and didnt see anything.
I was doing some admin so I removed it for you. Since the software upgrade it's now called Permission Groups in your UserCP.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

---------- Post Merged at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:57 PM ----------

<<<heads over to the search box to figure out how he missed that too
Start here and read back:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/defender-contributions-auctions/326791-protect-our-right-post-scubaboard-legal-defense-fund-31.html#post6459482

Thanks diversteve....is that the same place I can put back my Scuba Veteran thingie??

Veteran has a 5000 post requirement now, the levels were simplified about a year? ago. Although the badge is titled Super Poster now. If you don't choose a specialty group, that is what will be displayed at 5000 posts. Your posts currently qualify you to display the default "Addict" badge which I've restored.

To change to another display group, pick one from the options at the bottom of the same screen that I linked to in my post above.

Looking at your profile, one option you should see in that window is the Solo Diver badge. So selecting it will change your badge to Solo Diver.

Some of the other optional groups also have badges associated with them. So joining that group then selecting it as your display group will display the associated badge.

Back
Top Bottom