Dive project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

khaledM

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

A friend of mine who's a dive and water sport professional is putting together a deep sea exploration project and I'm helping gather information and help. The project will start in Dahab with setting a record for deepest dive by Egyptian and advances from there to exportation of caves, wrecks and canyons. The dives will not be limited to Dahab or Egypt and at this time the deep dive record is the one scheduled to be done in Dahab.
It will all be part of a not for profit organization.

The help we need is in the management and marketing of the project and anyone with ideas or any kind of help is welcome.

How do we look for and approach sponsors? How organizations approach sponsors in general not necessary for this kind of project? Are there agents for this kind of thing?

Any local (Dahab,Sharm,Hurghada) potential sposnors you can think of?

Any professional photographers and videographers in Dahab interested in the project?

Sorry for the late reply. I think it's a great idea. I'll talk to my friend and see what he thinks but I think.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom