Gavin 26 and, extra, 18 body with batteries and bulkhead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Michaud SELAUSAR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a Gavin 26 with good batteries, and with an 18 body with barely used and maintained batteries. I also have a good charger for it. It has a foam and a wooden carrier for storage and travelling. 2k for all plus shipping from 70458. Scooter w/wooden base is 100 lbs. 18 tube, batteries and bulkhead is 40 lbs.

Gavin 1.jpgGavin 2.jpgGavin 3.jpg

What sort of batteries are these and how much does the scooter itself weigh w/ battery and no wooden base?

The wooden base is only a few pounds. The batteries are 2 12v sealed lead acid wired in sequence to make it a 24v system. That is the weight, besides the motor. The batteries for the 26 tube are pretty old but still run for about an hour. The 18 body has batteries that are about 3 years old but only a few dives on them. I keep them maintained every month. The charger is also about 10 lbs. I will check the brands tomorrow if you need. Shipping would be a lot less if you were to buy new batteries locally. For someone close, shipping would not be necessary, and the batteries still have plenty of life.

What sort of batteries are these and how much does the scooter itself weigh w/ battery and no wooden base?

Batteries are power patrol from The Battery Store in Covington La. 12v 26ah. Here are some more photo's. I painted the 26 tube and am going to paint the 18 tube next week. The 26 is balanced for immediate use.
IMG_8609.jpgIMG_8610.jpgIMG_8612.jpgIMG_8613.jpgIMG_8608.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom