Going to Cozumel in October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I are going to be there Oct 5 - 12 staying at and diving with Blue Angel. Looking forward to some warm water diving for a change :D

tune-up dives this weekend at Martha's Quarry, Tennessee....water will be too cold for rash guard and shorts, but I can practice everything else.... got a lew light, SMB, knife and mask..... and gonna play with my computer, it's been 6 mos and I think i can get a lot "remembered" in 4 weekend dives....

A long 15 days until we leave. I just can't wait. We haven't been in the ocean diving since Little Cayman in February, which is way too long!

CaptnPat enjoy your tune-up and we will see you soon

just booked a trip to go back in october. staying solo in playa del carmen oct 11 to 13 and hoping to do my cavern certification with tank ha. stayin at hacianda del caribe. then its off to coz from oct13 to 20. stayin at the park royal and diving with del mar. meeting up with a group from my home town. really looking forward to goin back again. hoping to be part of the turtle release program this time. too cool !!

Hi, I am going alone on this trip, staying at the Hotel Barracuda for the first time. I dive with Scuba Shack and Roberta. I will be there from Oct. 19-28. Not sure about the Barracuda, but first time for everything. Not looking like anyone staying at same hotel or diving with Roberta but hope to run into some of you. Happy diving.
Jerry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom