Hello Divers, from Kennesaw, GA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Todd24

New
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Todd and over the summer semester at my university I participated in a Scuba class. Over the past week my group and I completed our open water certification at Panama City Beach in Florida. We had a wonderful time and the weather was spectacular. We were lucky enough to snorkel with dolphins and we saw two huge rays, lying on the bottom, near "stage 2", an old wreck.

Needless to say I'm addicted to SCUBA now and I'm glad there is a resource such as the Scuba board for new divers to communicate with other, more experienced, divers from around the globe.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Check out the Deep South Diving fourm

Greetings from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba..GA. is a great state..had alot of fun down in Columbus at Ft. Benning..welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom