Greenbo lake cleanup report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mullannix930

Contributor
Reaction score
The cleanup went great. We only had 8 divers show up, in addition to the volunteers. The weather held out and water conditions were fantastic. Saw several fish and jellyfish. Pulled about 100lbs of trash out of the bottom of the lake. Great prizes were given to everyone that came out.

all in all, I think everyone enjoyed the day.

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Thanks to Jerrod for driving the three hours to come dive.

This place will be a great location for diving and hanging out with the family. My wife and 3 year old enjoyed the area, too.

The last dive, mullannix930 and I saw a massive catfish in a stump, about 50 jelly fish, and probably a 1,000 microscopic baby carp. There were eggs everywhere. I bet this spring there will be some good diving to be had.

Visibility is the best I have seen in a KY lake. During the first dive we destroyed the viz and 2 hours later, after lunch, it was back to 15+ feet.

I walked away with about $300.00 in merchandise. :)

Thanks for coming out and diving with us. That last dive was great. PM me with an email, I've got some pics I'll send you. Unfortunately the one of the catfish didn't come out. Guess I need to get in the 21st century and get a digital.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom