Vortoberfest VIII - 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there arriving Thursday afternoon. Hopefully we will get more peeps involved. I'm down for doing some shore diving so count me in. Not sure what else is going on. But I definitely need to get away from work for a few days so no matter what, I'm going to have a good time!

Carolyn :shark2:

I will be there also and bringing a couple others with me. We will be there early Friday morning. Our plan is to dive Morrisons Friday and probably eat at a local restaurant for dinner and St Andrews Saturday morning and have a community cook out Saturday evening. If anyone has something to play music on bring it. We plan to have a great time!

Monica and I went to Morrisons yesterday and it was beautiful! Vis was some of the best I have ever seen there! I nearly froze though because I didn't bring my drysuit. I have become a cold water wuss for sure. :wink:

---------- Post Merged at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:47 AM ----------

We will be at campsite 10. :)

I will be there also and bringing a couple others with me. We will be there early Friday morning. Our plan is to dive Morrisons Friday and probably eat at a local restaurant for dinner and St Andrews Saturday morning and have a community cook out Saturday evening. If anyone has something to play music on bring it. We plan to have a great time!

Monica and I went to Morrisons yesterday and it was beautiful! Vis was some of the best I have ever seen there! I nearly froze though because I didn't bring my drysuit. I have become a cold water wuss for sure. :wink:

We will be at campsite 10. :)

You guys have fun! I'm skipping again this year because I'm so poor, but my spirit will be there, toiling in futility, trying to keep you gals out of trouble. Hope you all have a great time, and I'll make an effort to be there for SpringFest.

Ouch

11.gif

You guys have fun! I'm skipping again this year because I'm so poor, but my spirit will be there, toiling in futility, trying to keep you gals out of trouble. Hope you all have a great time, and I'll make an effort to be there for SpringFest.

I guess that means I need to bring my cave reel. :D And you will be missed :(

well, the execs did not approve my managers request to make me a perm now. guess it's a good thing we decided to not make it this time, things could be tight in a few months.

Packed up and heading out in the morning. The plan is to dive Morrison's Friday and St Andrews Jetties Saturday (arrive at 8am when they open to start getting ready). We will be at campsite #10 so stop by and join us for the diving and the dining. :D
We plan to eat at a local restaurant Friday night (anyone is welcome to join) and the community cook out Saturday night. If anyone has some firewood for Saturday night please bring it.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom