Show me your mount!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's not made with SS like the Extend-A-Pole Mono Pod is. for a few bucks more.
While it doesn't say so in the description, they are stainless. You can get them from any of a dozen different sources all labeled as different brands but they all come from the same factory. Here's a couple more sources: Stainless Steel Handheld Monopod for Digital Camera - Worldwide Free Shipping - DX, Stainless Steel Retractable Monopod for Digital Camera - WorldWide Free Shipping. You'll note the box is the same as the amazon version.

And it's not a "few bucks more", it's twice the price.

Went away to the Bahamas and someone had there GoPro mounted to there camera. Gave me this idea.

photo6-3.jpg

Here's my 3D rig:

October-2012-setup.jpg

Not too useful for filming yourself, but I frequently get shots like this:

Is-this-on.jpg

Me, looking at the little lights asking 'is this on?'
04.gif

While it doesn't say so in the description, they are stainless. You can get them from any of a dozen different sources all labeled as different brands but they all come from the same factory. Here's a couple more sources: Stainless Steel Handheld Monopod for Digital Camera - Worldwide Free Shipping - DX, Stainless Steel Retractable Monopod for Digital Camera - WorldWide Free Shipping. You'll note the box is the same as the amazon version.

And it's not a "few bucks more", it's twice the price.

stainless steel will still rust in the sea water... been there.. done that..

Back
Top Bottom