USIA Web Site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mustybob

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I can't seem to get info from your web site most of the text is blank and the 'get a quote' app fails with an error, I have tried this with 4 different computers all win xp Pro all using updated IE etc. I requested a catalog but so far have not seen any thing. I see there is no LDS that handles your products in my aera so I assume that your web site is my point of connect and sale. I like everything else I see about your products including your customer support after the sale, but I am sure finding it hard to get to that point.

Hey Bob!

Very sorry about the problems on our website. We have just redesigned the sight and are still working out some bugs. I would highly suggest you give Dive Right In a call. Their staff is very knowledgeable on our product line and carry our suits on their website as well, Dive Right In Scuba | Plainfield scuba diving lessons and scuba equipment. We also provide scuba certification for the Chicago area.. If you have any other questions, please email us at sales@usia.com or shoot me a PM.

Jerry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom