BHB Dive Party Planned Oct. 20, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good morning everyone. :)

Well a week from today and I should be in Key Largo. I am sure pretty tired as well, since I will be driving straight through with a few stops of course for a gas, stretch or cat nap. But like I have said very excited. If someone needs to get a hold of me, please email me here and I will give you my cell phone number as soon as I can check my email.
The 19th will be a relaxation day and possible doing some lobster diving. We will be at Harry Harris Park Beach. It is at mile marker 92.5.
The dive charter, I have to be there by 12 noon. We still sail at 1pm. Please be there between 12:00 and 12:30 at the very latest. So they can get you signed in. It is a 4.5 hour charter. Lauderdale by the sea we will be leaving Key Largo around 9 am. to head up to LBTS.
Dive Party at Blue Heron Bridge in West Palm Beach we are able to dive around 12:30 pm on Oct. 20th. There will be door prizes to be given away. We will have our picnic after diving. Please remember to bring a covered dish to pass around. Please if you would let me know what you might be bringing will help us to know what we may need to get. I will be bringing the plates and silverware. We need for someone to bring drinks as well.
I am so much looking forward to seeing you all. :) Lets Pray that there is NO hurricanes any where around. lol.
Have a wonderful week all. Please be safe out there :)
MedFlame03
aka Karen

ScubaT18 Welcome aboard :) Looking forward to meeting you.
I know last year was wonderful. I am sure it will be this year as well. :)

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Dan Volker.
That sounds wonderful with the drinks. Thank you so much, I reallly appreciate it.
icosm14.gif
The tent I am sure wouldn't be a bad idea as well. Again thank you so very much.
icosm14.gif

I am hoping and Praying that one tropical depression doesn't ruin anything. I know I am watching that like a hawk. I am looking forward to meeting everyone next week.
icosm14.gif

If any one is able to go early on the 20th to get us a good spot for all of us to meet up, Please contact me asap. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
So much looking forward to seeing everyone
Have a wonderful weekend and dive safe
icosm14.gif

MedFlame03
aka Karen

Good evening all. :)
I have an update for the dive at Lauderdale by Sea. We will be meeting there on the 23rd. @ 11am. Please meet at Hibiscus Ave . It is 2 blocks south of the Pier.

---------- Post Merged on October 14th, 2012 at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was on October 13th, 2012 at 11:33 PM ----------

Good evening everyone.
Attention to everyone that is joining us at LBTS. We are going to change the spot to meet, A diver from Fort Lauderdale sent a message that the parking is a lot better at Datura Avenue. It is only 1 block North of Hibiscus Avenue. We will meet at Datura Avenue for 11 am dives.
Then after the dives we will be meeting back at Beachside Hotel on the beach for an afternoon of beach and supper. We are not sure if we will make supper and have it on the beach or go out for supper. We all can decide that that day. If we make it, we are asking everyone to pitch in a few dollars to help pay for it. It would be something simple made.
See you all there. :) Have a wonderful week.
MedFlame03
aka Karen

ATTENTION all.
I just got the update for the tides at Blue Heron Bridge, West Palm Beach. on October 20th 2012. We are able to go diving at 11:45 to 1:45 pm. Please take note all of the times and please pass the word around.
Thank you all and see you all there :)
So much looking forward to it .

MedFlame, PirateFest in Key Largo is this weekend starting Friday with a parade, Saturday is a pirate market and other stuff, and Sunday is a poker run.............The parade is certainly worth it--dress piratical. The route is new this year--so look online. We will be there, so will not make it to BHB.

ATTENTION all.
I just got the update for the tides at Blue Heron Bridge, West Palm Beach. on October 20th 2012. We are able to go diving at 11:45 to 1:45 pm. Please take note all of the times and please pass the word around.
Thank you all and see you all there :)
So much looking forward to it .

Do we have even a rough head count? We are bringing food so want at least some idea . . .

Guy

ATTENTION Everyone. Ocean Divers cancelled the dive charter today. The seas are to be really bad. I am so very sorry. I was so much looking forward to it.

We are still going to try the LBTS. We will see how that goes. But we still can get together for a Dinner that evening or late afternoon. I am going to be staying at Lauderdale Beachside Hotel. Liz Williams has the room rented. So please I hope we all can meet then and see what happens. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom