Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to not be the next person to see if its good in a couple days, so please if anyone goes keep us posted! I have Dive boat trips planned for the next couple weeks but I'm dying to do the bridge again.

My wife called Force E in Riviera Beach this afternoon for a BHB viz report. They said someone reported no viz before hi tide and 8 ft at hi tide this morning.........................

its like christmas everytime I see someone post in this thread since the swell. Will there be vis?!

IMG_0714wa | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Not sure I ever got around to posting this guy. He was right near the spot (I think) where the spearfisher was videotaped and confronted at the bridge. :)

Kevin

An unexpected 15 ft viz today with blue water. Water temps at 80 degrees.
Very comfy in a full 3 mill with 1.5 mill hooded vest. Close to 90 minutes on
the dive.

So nice! Hope I have this luck on Tuesday. I'm doing a boat dive on Sunday, hope my full 3 mill will suffice and I don't need to pick up a vest.

A crusty hardcore looking dude will be in the water (sans students) tomorrow and will post a report here after the dive.
Doing the west side tomorrow...:cool2:

IMG_0091wa | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I've seen this style hole - sort of like an old mine entrance - a number of times at the bridge. Never seen anything poke its face out. Anybody know what builds this?

---------- Post Merged at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:08 PM ----------

A crusty hardcore looking dude will be in the water (sans students) tomorrow and will post a report here after the dive.
Doing the west side tomorrow...:cool2:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mentalblock/7215257878

ran across this crusty shot from March. . .

BHB today report--temp. 80F--vis 15-20 ft and milky--an astounding improvement from recent days. Going again tomorrow. Eagle Rays, jawfish, seahorse sightings reported. I never thought I would be EXCITED by 15 ft of milky viz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom