GoPro HD3 Color Correcting Filter for HD3, SRP will Unveil at DEMA 11-14-12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can we expect these before Christmas? My Hero3 feels naked and left out in the cold since it's the only one in the group without some bling from SRP at the moment. Accepting pre-orders? :daydreaming:

Hi Scubafied, Yes these will be shipping by the end of November, No problem getting these around the world by Christmas!

Can we expect these before Christmas? My Hero3 feels naked and left out in the cold since it's the only one in the group without some bling from SRP at the moment. Accepting pre-orders? :daydreaming:

I got to stop by the booth yesterday, and it was as cool as advertised. The solution provided by the filter is simply elegant. In addition, the base is threaded to accept any 55mm glass filter. How cool is that? Also, the tray arms double as a frame for taking pictures. I'm really looking forward to trying mine under water.

wow.

um

wait.

errrrr.

so many flashy effects selling SRP products on their bling blang flash pyrotechnics you-tube I don't even know what's for sale

hero 2 name your housing flavor slip on strap on thread on snap on

HERO 3 stock housing or?

55mm thread, that's common between brands.

slip on condom you wont even feel it........

man, I know I can dig and google for 15 minutes, but really, sell me the product already to fit XYZ housing or fitment of XYZ.................I'll take XL on the condom please................grins...........serious, lose the bling on the youtube ads and just sell the product.

YMMV, IMHO, Yadda Yadda.

Show me a website with facts and data of what fits what, I don't need the bling flash videos.

Rocky you can always go to the SRP website SRP Home and see all they have atm along with all the info needed to say what goes with what camera or housing, there are quite a few varied options as there are quite a few GoPro housing options now so they are trying to cater for all these which I think is a good thing.

They haven't updated the official site with the new hero3 stuff as its not actually for sale yet and they were just officially announced the other day at DEMA. Im sure they will update their website with more info regarding the new options once they are available for purchase and the videos are more just giving a basic preview of what is coming soon.

They have done a surprising job getting these new hero3 options out in such a short time as the release of the hero3 came just a week before they were launching their new GoPro dive slip on filters.

Back
Top Bottom