Aqualung Pearl i3 women’s BCD with SureLock Weight System - MINT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adventure dude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
DSC_4677.jpgDSC_4678.jpg

Aqualung Pearl i3 women’s BCD with SureLock Weight SystemMint condition. Used on less than 10 dives. Size Medium. Comes in original packaging with everything as if new. PayPal only please. US and Canada only. Saves you several hundred dollars over buying new. $385 + shipping. Shipping via UPS ground, trackable and signature required.

The Pearl i3 is best ladies BC ever built by Aqua Lung. It features an all-new air cell powered by Aqua Lung's revolutionary i3 technology. The hybrid air cell combines a jacket style with a back inflation unit that completely surrounds the backpack. The front lobes are sleeker and low profile. The Pearl i3 retains Aqua Lung's most notable BC features such as the integrated sports bra and Sure- Lock weight system.The Pearl i3 is an Editor’s Choice.
Women’s SIZING CHART
size xs, fits 5'0-5'5 and 100-125#
size small, fits 5'2-5'7, 120-145#
size medium, fits 5'5-5'10 and 135-160#
size medium-large fits 5'7-6'0+ and 155-180#

Do you by chance have this available in a small or X small... I tried the medium but it it just wont fit :glad: Thank you
Storm

Is this still available?

I am interested in this bc if u still have it. I just tried one on some dives in the keys and really liked it. Thanks, Lynn

UOTE=adventure dude;6262617]View attachment 118545View attachment 118546

Aqualung Pearl i3 women’s BCD with SureLock Weight SystemMint condition. Used on less than 10 dives. Size Medium. Comes in original packaging with everything as if new. PayPal only please. US and Canada only. Saves you several hundred dollars over buying new. $385 + shipping. Shipping via UPS ground, trackable and signature required.

The Pearl i3 is best ladies BC ever built by Aqua Lung. It features an all-new air cell powered by Aqua Lung's revolutionary i3 technology. The hybrid air cell combines a jacket style with a back inflation unit that completely surrounds the backpack. The front lobes are sleeker and low profile. The Pearl i3 retains Aqua Lung's most notable BC features such as the integrated sports bra and Sure- Lock weight system.The Pearl i3 is an Editor’s Choice.
Women’s SIZING CHART
size medium-large fits 5'7-6'0+ and 155-180#[/QUOTE]

---------- Post Merged at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:58 PM ----------

I have a small aqualung pearl NON 13 forsale if your still interested. Perfect conditon. $375 plus shipping

I am interested in this bc if u still have it. I just tried one on some dives in the keys and really liked it. Thanks, Lynn

UOTE=adventure dude;6262617]View attachment 118545View attachment 118546

Women’s SIZING CHART
size medium-large fits 5'7-6'0+ and 155-180#
[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in a small or XS pearl bcd.

I have a Pearl i3, black/turquoise in small & perfect condition. Let me know if you would like it and the following:
- paypal email address. Your address MUST be confirmed.
- shipping address. This must match your PayPal. Thanks.

does it come with the inflator hose and the knife?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom