Size XS Aqualung Pearl BCD For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheRavenCT

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I really like the Pearl BCD, but I would like to change to a back inflate or a backplate and wing. If I could scavenge it for parts and integrate it into my own BP/W set-up... I would.

My pearl was purchased in December 2011 and lives happily in Austin, TX. It's 7 months old and does NOT have the i3 mechanism. The size is XS, and I've adjusted the waistband to be a bit tighter. It's a very adjustable BC in that respect.

As you can see, the BC is fully functional, and it is in great condition. It's been used for about 30 dives, including Lake Travis, the Comal, and Cozumel. It has been rinsed inside and out after every dive.
IMG_0100 - Copy.JPG

Prefer local sales in Central Texas (don't you?) and am asking $300. I'm also open to trades.

Attachments

• IMG_0100 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0100 - Copy.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,154
I'm asking $300 or trade.

---------- Post Merged at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:31 AM ----------

BCD.jpg Surelock Weight Pockets included (not pictured)

Aquadiver,

I see you are in Dallas. I'm in Austin. Would an in person transaction be possible? Also, they just had a voluntary recall on part of the Surelock II weight pockets. So I would want to take it to the store and get those changed for you, first. I have been putting it off since they were out of stock when I first heard about the recall

My sister in law lives in Austin and I could arrange for her to pick it up and deliver you with the cash. Thanks for the info on the recall, that would be terrific if you could get that done! How long would it take?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom