Lost and Found for SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HELLLLPPPPP..Lost wrist dive computer at Shaws Cove on Friday the 5th at approximately 2:00PM. It is a NITEK DUO. Reward!!!!! $100
Jim Walsh
904 294 0633

---------- Post Merged on October 8th, 2012 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous Post was on October 7th, 2012 at 11:47 PM ----------

HELLLLPPPPP..Lost wrist dive computer at Shaws Cove on Friday the 5th at approximately 2:00PM. It is a NITEK DUO. Reward!!!!! $100
Jim Walsh
904 294 0633

Lost mask! Wednesday night Vets park in Redondo beach, between the middle stairs and the pier. My girlfriend lost it exiting from the surf in about 4 feet of water. It is a red-ish outlined scubapro mask with a pacific wilderness mask strap with the initials JJ <3 on it. If anyone finds it, it would be awesome and worth some beers!

myid6.jpg

Does anyone know who these people are? I found a GoPro at Vet's Park belonging to them or someone they know. Apparently lost within the last month or so.

FOUND Scubapro Jet Fin at Divers Cove 11/25/12 has initials on it. If its yours let me know.

Today Dec 30, 2012 I lost a yellow Force Fin Pro at the north end of Crescent Bay on coming out through the surf.
Please let me know if found.
Adam 714 357-0480 or PM me.

[h=2]"Lost" pony tank[/h]
I accidentally left my pony bottle in the Seaport Inn shuttle, Catalina Island, on Feb. 1st in the evening. When I went to look for it on the 2d, it wasn't there any more. The hotel staff was super useful in looking for it (they even looked all over my room!), so were the divers at the Park and on the King Neptune. But the tank never reappeared. I am starting to think it may have been stolen, although this would be the first time in more than ten years I would have hadanything stolen from me on Catalina.

The tank is a Faber 15 cu ft, high pressure steel, white, with a blue cap, and a XS scuba bracket. It is a pretty rare tank, except among rebreather folks. If anyone sees it, please write, or let the Scubaluv folks know.

Thanks!

A week ago I lost a black Apollo split fin with steel spring straps, size LL, at Leo Carrillo by lifeguard tower 5 (north end of the parking lot). It has GPW (or at least used to) in yellow painted letters on top. The lifeguards have my number, but on the off chance anyone finds it, please let me know. Thanks

Found mask and snorkel shaws cove last week. Snorkel is a Sherwood Edg3

lost gopro hero 2-shaw's cove laguna beach

hello fellow divers! while on a night dive tonight (Sunday APril 28, 2013 around 8pm) at shaw's cove in laguna beach, ca, my gopro and i were separated! i know shaw's cove is a popular place for divers, that's why there's a really good chance for it being found. it's just there's also the really good chance of it being found and someone keeping it =/. but i am posting about it anyways in case it's found and the finder wants to return it. the mount was attached to my mask straps but somehow it came undone. the go pro is on a head mount in gopro's official dive housing. there should be a red filter on it and a 32gb class 10 sdhc memory card. I can't recall the brand of the memory card, but i can tell you how many videos are on the card and contents of such. i can also tell you what settings it was left on and how many lights are enabled on it. if it happens to be found, please give me a call or text at 714.364.7978. we can go out on celebratory meal my treat!

and lesson learned tonight is you can never have too many zipties/rubberbands/handcuffs attached to your gopro and your body.​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom