Oceanic Veo 200 nitrox dive computer - wrist mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

divestoclimb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling my Veo 200 that I bought in 2004. This is a two-button computer which I think is much easier to figure out than Oceanic's later one-button designs. It's always worked reliably, aside from needing a new battery. I still have all the manuals and the quick reference card it came with. The plastic screen protector covering the display is pretty beat up, but the display itself is fine.

Asking $120 plus shipping (probably about $5-8 depending on location; I'm in the DC area)

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 66
If he uses usps.priority flat rate and sends it by end of day tomorrow it can get anywhere in the US by wednesday at the latest. Smaller pkgs like this go faster than the bigger ones. I'd use a padded flat rate envelope if you can find one. I've had items in these make it to oregon from pittsburgh in three days. And usps counts the weekend in that. Unlike ups where it's business days.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom