Pinnacle Evolution 3 Drysuit review.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I plan on diving all year with mine as well. I just need the correct garments for summer diving.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I went diving in N. Ohio and mid Ohio this w/e. I met a gent at White Star Quarry that had an Evolution 2 to compare too. The material is different with the Evo 3. The Evo3 material is a smooth material similar to the TLS350, but heavier.

I don't get why the Evo3 isn't being offered more. Every experienced DS diver I meet is impressed with the suit. Does anyone else have an Evolution 3?

hi there
was wondering if you still like your drysuit ?
I just ordered Evolution 3 and should be getting it next week
I was told it's gray/black in a womens .
Looks nice , hope it dives good too.:)

hi there
was wondering if you still
like your drysuit ?
I just ordered Evolution 3 and should be getting it next week
I was told it's gray/black in a womens .
Looks nice , hope it dives good too.:)

Mare, yes I do love the suit still. I dove it just the other w/e. I have no complaints with the exception of a slight seam leak at the front crotch gusset. Pinnacle fixed it quickly and gave me a suit bag for my time and trouble. Didn't like sending it back but it went quickly enough. I only missed a couple weekends, then it was too hot. I've dove it about 10-15 times since with no issues.

I did get an answer from pinnacle regarding evo2 vs evo3. They said that it was an issue for PSD, PSD liked the durability of the evo2 material. IMHO you would really have abuse this suit to poke a hole in it. And sanitizing it would be easier.

Would I buy it again? If there were no fusion one, yes. LOL

There is always going to be something new and better around the corner.

nesyhu4a.jpg
ujy5arej.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354844741.164663.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354844741.164663.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 256

Back
Top Bottom