Close call in the dressing room

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bowlofpetunias: You have the very best profile pic on SB! Every time I see it in a thread I crack up! :rofl3:

bowlofpetunias: You have the very best profile pic on SB! Every time I see it in a thread I crack up! :rofl3:
:giggle: That was my Birthday dive. Conditions didn't allow for a dive so I did a real Cyber Dive. My husband is pretty used to me doing strange things but he figured that was one of my strangest! actually it is about time to get out my Christmas diving gear:)

:giggle: That was my Birthday dive. Conditions didn't allow for a dive so I did a real Cyber Dive. My husband is pretty used to me doing strange things but he figured that was one of my strangest! actually it is about time to get out my Christmas diving gear:)

I do not see a pony or even a spare air in that picture. What was your plan for if you ran out of air? :D

I do not see a pony or even a spare air in that picture. What was your plan for if you ran out of air? :D

I've seen that profile pic so many times, but never really looked properly. I'm having a good chuckle now. And from now on, I'm going to imagine that everything bowlofpetunias has written on this forum was typed while in full gear.

Well if you look closely you will see the Nitrox sticker on my tank. I had a good fill and figured I'd go with the rule of thirds. I had a snorkel but I am quite surprised that you didn't pick up the fact that I was diving SOLO! :duck: My very first SOLO dive and I don't even have a C-card for it:fear:

---------- Post added December 11th, 2012 at 09:42 PM ----------

Well now that it is officially Christmas season... I change my avatar to show my Christmas diving gear. A few years ago I surfaced after the dive and heard someone on the bridge above us screaming... "Get over here QUICK!" I looked up to see if someone needed help. A figure appeared on the bridge gesturing and pointing frantically. I looked around to see what he was pointing at when all of a sudden another figure appeared with a camera. The flashes of the camera caught my attention and I realized.... They were taking pictures of ME!" I guess the sight of a scuba diving reindeer was a bit of a shock to them:giggle:

I'll be back to my "normal avatar" after Christmas!

Last edited:
.......but I am quite surprised that you didn't pick up the fact that I was diving SOLO! :duck: My very first SOLO dive and I don't even have a C-card for it:fear:..........

I figured it like this......that is a dirty secret that many of us have so no need to point it out :D.

Steve:flowers: thanks so much for protecting my reputation:worship:

I started this thread two years ago with the tale of the killer hooded vest. I just happened to notice it in my gear collection. It is a ScubaPro large. It has been (almost) worn once. Anyone interested?

Can you tell me its a XXL and I will be silly enough to buy it

Can you tell me its a XXL and I will be silly enough to buy it

It's a large. I will take a shot at selling it along with a lot of other older stuff soon.

It's a large. I will take a shot at selling it along with a lot of other older stuff soon.

:dork2: You are supposed to say Yes its a (now what did he want?) a XXL my friend, oh do I have the bargain of a lifetime for you.

Then I am silly enough :dork2: to buy it:D and wonder why I choke as I try and get it on!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom