Looking for a dive buddy on Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All.
Brand new to ScubaBoard so just finding my way around. Just arrived on Curacao in the Caribbean and looking to find a dive buddy or two. If you're heading out this way (or already here) drop me a line and lets see if we can arrange a dive.
Cheers and safe diving. DB :confused:

Hi Chachita.
I'm now based on Curacao for the foreseeable future.
Regards. DB

Hi DB, are you able to dive on weekends? I would love to dive on Saturday and I need a buddy! I arrive tomorrow evening and will rest on Friday so I'm fresh and rested for diving on Saturday.

Hi Chachita.
Saturday or Sunday are both fine with me. Do you have an idea where you would like to dive?
You can email me at info@divingblues and I'll email you my mobile number.
Safe trip.
Regards. DB

Hi DB, that's great! I look forward to meeting you and to diving with you! I'm totally open to suggestions for location - I have a car and can meet you anywhere. All I need is tanks, which I usually get at Wederfoort in Boka Sami.

I am emailing you my home number, please email me your mobile number.

Regards,
Johanna

Hey Diving Blues, you still going to be there in May? I'll be in Curacao for a bit for work, and I'd like to have someone to dive with if you don't mind diving with someone with less than 30 dives. I've done about 25 dives in Curacao, but that is at all the populated areas.

Back
Top Bottom