2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First time I've ever seen two personal fouls on the same team enforced on the same play. Net 30 yards for being/acting like total morons. The Gators are not only losing tonight, they look classless. Memories of the Alabama loss in SEC Champ game. :shakehead:

Even if by some miracle the Gators pull off a win, tonight has been a total embarrassment.

Holy cow what a crazy game... I thought Louisville was gonna score again on that fumble recovery.

---------- Post added January 2nd, 2013 at 09:45 PM ----------

First time I've ever seen two personal fouls on the same team enforced on the same play. Net 30 yards for being/acting like total morons. The Gators are not only losing tonight, they look classless. Memories of the Alabama loss in SEC Champ game. :shakehead:

I thought when a player was ejected from the game he had to go to the locker room. (couldn't stay on the sidelines).

#32 was clearly on the sidelines after his ejection.

If I weren't a fan I'd be in bed by now. :anonymous2:

---------- Post added January 2nd, 2013 at 11:58 PM ----------

#73 sucks. My 7 year old granddaughter could block better than that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom