Recent Lake Pleasant conditions/reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone have GPS coordinates for good boat dive sites at Lake Pleasant? We are only familiar with the shore dives.

Dove the lake yesterday (12/9). Water is rising quickly.

Temp was 60* on the X1 with no thermocline to 85'. Viz was 15'+.

Went to Desert Tortoise yesterday (Saturday 12/15). Not the greatest conditions top side but underwater was great! Water temp ~60 degrees and vis was 15-20ft. Some of the best conditions I've seen at Lake Pleasant.

Last edited:
Dove Sunset Ridge last Saturday and Sunday during my Advanced Open Water Class. It was bitter cold both days with water temps from 49-51 degrees down to 65'. Vis was 15+ feet.

I lost 6 lbs last weekend from shivering so much. Sounds like a fun diet to me; dive and lose weight.

Had a big week and still recovering from last weekend but hoping to dive tomorrow with this weekend's much better temperature. Anyone else going? I don't have a buddy for tomorrow.

Went diving at Sunset Ridge/Christmas Trees today (Feb 3rd). Air temp was 62 degrees, Water surface temp 54 degrees, and 51 degrees at 70 ft (at the drainage pipe). Overcast today, but no wind. Visibility was very good at 30+ feet.

Drove over to Vista Pt just to check the water entry point. Still a bit of a hike down to the water's edge.

The hike is A LOT less. Water is low 50s. Visibility is nice! 40 to 50 feet.

Has anyone been out at Vista Point recently? Would appreciate an update in regard to the conditions.

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom