Forget Bonaire... we're heading to BonNitrOx with NASE!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a great oportunity to get your Nitrox certification! Of course I'm a fish and don't need it, but everyone else should take advantage, especially with free Nitrox included at the Invasion! Whoo Who NASE Rocks!

Later,
Moonie

Congrats to MeraSonnet & her son for being the first to take advantage of the awesome NASE course.

If there are any more interested Invaders, please contact us: Scuba Dad, Netdoc, or me. :)

Happy Diving!
Elena

My dad is doing his open water course now in Oklahoma. If he decides to go on the Invasion then he will be signing up for the Nitrox Class.

My dad is doing his open water course now in Oklahoma. If he decides to go on the Invasion then he will be signing up for the Nitrox Class.
Awesome! And it sounds like a great father/son week.

BTW Elena... Jody's friend Steph2337 has been talking to me about the NASE Nitrox course... It should be a fun day with the analyzer... :)

Al

The wife and I just booked yesterday. I am already Nitrox certified, but my wife would love to take advantage of this. Looking forward to learning the next steps.

Awesome! Welcome to the Invasion. Please email me her details as request in post #10 to divewithelena@gmail.com.

We will be sending each student their elearning codes after April 1st.

Happy Diving!
Elena

Free NASE Nitrox e-learning codes have been sent!
Congratulations to: Mera Sonnet & son, Aggiebq86 & daughter, Steph2337, and Pat Kendall Sr (kendallpg's dad)
Here's to fun easy learning and longer bottom times!

There is still plenty of time to join the Invasion Crew and take advantage of NASE's generous offer of free nitrox certification.

See you underwater in Bonaire!

Free NitrOx and free NitrOx instruction are always a good deal! Are we there yet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom