Sardine run, south africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan Cunningham

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Places are still available for this years Sardine Run in South Africa. We arrange everything from USA and Canada.
Below are the dates we still have availability :

17-June-2013 to 24-June-2013 : 8 spaces

18-June-2013 to 25-June-2013 : 4 spaces

19-June-2013 to 26-June-2013 : 7 spaces

20-June-2013 to 27-June-2013 : 4 spaces

24-June-2013 to 01-July-2013 : 2 spaces

25-June-2013 to 02-July-2013 : 6 spaces

10-July-2013 to 17-July-2013 : 2 spaces

17-July-2013 to 24-July-2013 : 6 spaces

If you require other dates please let us know and we will see what we can do to help.

Thanks
Bryan
SCUBA DESTINATION DEALS - HOME

Hi Darth
What do you mean my site tried to save cookies onto your computer???? It should not. Anyway, Sardine run is under Top Picks. We have a number of suppliers who offer it, depending on what else you want to do in South Africa. The best deal at the moment is $2100.00 through ScubaAddicts
Sardine Run in South Africa. Join ScubaAddicts for a Sardine Run Diving Adventure at Cremorne Estate, Port St Johns in South Africa

I am actually from KwaZuluNatal, so fire away with any questions. Please note the price does not include flight, but we can arrange the best options from NYC.

Cheers
Bryan

Hi Darth
What do you mean my site tried to save cookies onto your computer???? It should not. Anyway, Sardine run is under Top Picks. We have a number of suppliers who offer it, depending on what else you want to do in South Africa. The best deal at the moment is $2100.00 through ScubaAddicts
Sardine Run in South Africa. Join ScubaAddicts for a Sardine Run Diving Adventure at Cremorne Estate, Port St Johns in South Africa

I am actually from KwaZuluNatal, so fire away with any questions. Please note the price does not include flight, but we can arrange the best options from NYC.

Cheers
Bryan

Ok, thank you. I will check out this new link and show it to my wife. We'll let you know if we have further questions. I recently priced some flights from NYC to Durban and it was around $1400, but with a decent schedule, it was a few hundred more.

In Firefox, I have the settings set to ask me whether or not to accept each cookie individually and when I opened the link in your original post, there were quite a few that came up asking me for permission. That's what I was referring to in my last post.

Cheers
Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom