Anilao, Philippines Trip Feb 23-March 4, 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharksdelight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am leading a very small group this time to a beautiful resort in Anilao, Philippines. While largely known for its great macro photo and video shooting, there are also many beautiful soft corals and reefs. It is also the least expensive trip I have ever led at only 2100.00 per diver, not including air. For those who may be interested feel free to contact me and I can send more info and a brochure.
Steve

steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

Just got back from Anilao, it's good diving but soon there will be nothing left of the reef as each dive boat drops anchor on the reef at every dive side 3 to 4x a day. so dive Anilao now before there is nothing to see anymore.
Yes it is sad but operators must take the lead to place buoys and ban the use of anchor.

Just got back from Anilao, it's good diving but soon there will be nothing left of the reef as each dive boat drops anchor on the reef at every dive side 3 to 4x a day. so dive Anilao now before there is nothing to see anymore.
Yes it is sad but operators must take the lead to place buoys and ban the use of anchor.

Well said...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom